- Salaried: Latest 3 years Payslip, 6 months Salary account bank statement &, Latest year Form 16.
- Self-employed: Latest 2 years ITR, Financial Documents (P & L account, Balance Sheet, Schedules to Balance Sheet & Tax Audit report) & 6 months Company primary Current account statement
- Your current obligations i.e. the other installments (EMIs) you are currently paying, the number of
credit cards and credit limits you have or use
- Pan Card, Secondary ID Proof (DL, Adhaar card, Voter's ID) & Passport size photo
Proof of Employment/Business Continuity
- Salaried: Form 16 or Appointment letter, dated 2 years or earlier period
- Self-employed: ITR or Sales/Service Tax registration certificate, dated 2 years or earlier period
Property Documents (In case of HL/LAP)
- Under construction property - Allotment letter, Proof of booking amount paid and Payment schedule
- Ready Property - Sale Deed, Parent Documents, Property tax paid certificate (Latest), Khatha (7/11 extract) and Latest EC
- Plot & Self-construction - Sale Deed, Parent Documents, Khatha (7/11 extract) and Latest EC
- Minimum 2 years of work experience; in case of self-employed, minimum 2 years of business continuity
- Minimum age of 21 years and maximum age for 60 years (loan completion age)
- Minimum take home income of Rs.25000/- per month
- Co-applicant applicable in case of HL & LAP, Spouse/Parents/Childre
Check your Loan Eligiblity
Calculate Loan Eligibility with the help of Loan Eligibility Calculator.
Calculate EMI (Easy monthly Installments) for a particular loan at lower interest rates with the help of EMI calculator. Convert loan amount in to simple easy EMIs hasslefree.
Apply Loan Online
Apply loan from here
Fill an online application form to avail a loan without hassles.