- Salaried: Latest 3 years Payslip, 6 months Salary account bank statement &, Latest year Form 16.
- Self-employed: Latest 2 years ITR, Financial Documents (P & L account, Balance Sheet, Schedules to Balance Sheet & Tax Audit report) & 6 months Company primary Current account statement
- Your current obligations i.e. the other installments (EMIs) you are currently paying, the number of
credit cards and credit limits you have or use
- Pan Card, Secondary ID Proof (DL, Adhaar card, Voter's ID) & Passport size photo
Proof of Employment/Business Continuity
- Salaried: Form 16 or Appointment letter, dated 2 years or earlier period
- Self-employed: ITR or Sales/Service Tax registration certificate, dated 2 years or earlier period
Property Documents (In case of HL/LAP)
- Under construction property - Allotment letter, Proof of booking amount paid and Payment schedule
- Ready Property - Sale Deed, Parent Documents, Property tax paid certificate (Latest), Khatha (7/11 extract) and Latest EC
- Plot & Self-construction - Sale Deed, Parent Documents, Khatha (7/11 extract) and Latest EC
- Minimum 2 years of work experience; in case of self-employed, minimum 2 years of business continuity
- Minimum age of 21 years and maximum age for 60 years (loan completion age)
- Minimum take home income of Rs.25000/- per month
- Co-applicant applicable in case of HL & LAP, Spouse/Parents/Childre
Check your Loan Eligiblity
Calculate Loan Eligibility with the help of Loan Eligibility Calculator.
Calculate EMI (Easy monthly Installments ) for a particular loan at lower interest rates with the help of EMI calculator. Covert loan amount in to simple easy EMIs hasslefree.
Apply Loan Online